Explore FREE hidden gems from treetop viewing platforms, suspension bridges, muddy caves, mammoth moss covered boulders, wild gorges to glowworm grottos. Ditch the devices. Connect kids with nature.
AS SEEN AND HEARD ON…
No more cabin fever.
Grab the kids and head outdoors during the next school holidays. How many adventures can you tick off in our guidebooks?
- Ditch the devices. Connect kids with nature.
- Save money by exploring free adventures.
- Play pooh-sticks, dip toes in lagoons and make family memories.
Accessibility for all ages.
Don’t get stuck with the buggy at stairs again…or struggling to find a spot to grab a coffee and let the kids loose on their bikes.
- All our adventures have accessibility icons
- Buggies, walking, biking, wheelchair icons and if the family pooch is allowed
- Simple clear guidelines. No more confusing walk information
Download FREE sample chapter
Subscribe to take a sneak peek inside our Central North Island guidebook
Outdoorsy newbie? We can help.
Are you a little daunted by tackling some of the bigger adventures? Our guidebooks have double-page guides with FAQ, locals’ tips and clear maps.
- Skiing Mount Ruapehu, riding the Timber Trail through Pureora Forest Park, Craters of the Moon MTB park and exploring the Rotorua Redwoods on foot and bike.
- Have questions? Ask other outdoorsy folk on our Facebook Adventure Group and be the first to receive discounts from outdoor companies.
INCLUDES ADVENTURES FROM…